My Future.. My Call.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ini plan perancangan masa depan aku. Mungkin agak crazy bagi sesetengah orang, tapi I believe that we work the best on what we enjoy doing..

Aku akan tamatkan tempoh compulsory servis dalam perkhidmatan. Oleh kerana, aku bukan tajaan JPA, maka aku tidak terikat dengan kontrak 10 tahun JPA dan aku boleh resign pada bila-bila masa tanpa denda. Dengan lesen APC yang aku perolehi, aku akan bergiat secara part-time dalam profession ni. Mungkin setelah duit terkumpul mencukupi, aku akan buka sebuah klinik swasta yang menawarkan perkhidmatan terulung. Maka, aku akan bersabar untuk beberapa tahun lagi.

Sebelum aku resign, aku akan ceburi bidang pertanian secara perlahan-lahan. Aku akan mempelajari bidang baru ini sehingga aku berjaya. Dan, apabila aku sudah resign nanti, aku akan terlibat dalam bidang ini secara full-time. This will be my serious work.. my serious bussiness. I know what I can do and what I sucks to do. Seeing patients, handling a bunch of people to work, furthermore having to cope with my very low self esteem, yet due to the nature of work, I CANT find time to see counselor and get treated! With all these build-up stress over time, I can't think of going into it any further. I am just thinking of getting OUT! I am tired being here. I am not much respected as well, as it is from my weakness of interpersonal communication. I am sucks handling with people. I am no leader inside me. I just stay fine being alone. Being alone, doing thing alone, what makes me be able to focus and do my job to the best. So, that's why.. I choose to quit soon. Many people may see what I choose as a wasteful, sad, and very unfortunate. But.. I know myself the best, so I now decide on my future. I don't care if any people not happy. This is my life, and I am the one who make the call.

So, I find agriculture is suit best with my personality. I can find my own time to work. I can work without anyone interrupt my job. I can do anything to my work. Nobody has to criticise me, or remind me, or bad-mouth me in front of me. I am free.. and although it is not easy, but agriculture bussiness if run well may produce income of 5 X bigger than my stressful work now.

When I have resigned, and have time for myself, I will stay more with family. I will teach my children of deen and living. I will see counselor and pay for some treatment of my personality complexity. I will read more books, and attend more courses. Seeking and learning more about life. And become happier and wiser..

If you think that my resignation would put me into poor living, jobless, depression.. think again, coz I am not stupid. I prepare and ready to take consequences on my decision. It is my life.. and I am the one who make the call. Who know the best about me, who is going to endure whatever happen in my life.. is me!! So, it is my call.


Thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment